Revolution Slider Never Loads Completely while Trying to Edit Page

I have created a brand-new website using the Pro theme. The site has just one single page with one section. On that page I have placed one single element: a Revolution slider. The slider has just one slide.

When I try to edit that page the page/slider never finishes loading. What I see is the little wheel going around and around forever:

All software is up to date. I’m not getting any JavaScript errors. What could be the problem?
http://tap.videoperformance.video/

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Basically to edit a slider, you need to go inside Slider Revolution section inside your WordPress backend.

Since this issue is happening when editing a page, we will require your WordPress login credentials to check. You can submit your login credentials using a secure note option.

Thanks!

Please see secure note just now added to original post.
Thanks,
David

Hi David,

Can you try going to Slider Settings > Layout and Visual > Spinner: Choose Off.

Hope this helps.

Yes, that does the trick. Thanks for the quick reply!

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.