Revolution Slider Missing 2023

Hello, we have been using Revolution slider as the header on this website. Revolution slider isn’t displaying AND, it isn’t showing up in the plugins list. When I try to install Revolution slider, it says it’s already installed. The theme and all other plugins are up-to-date. Please advise how to fix!

Hello @Sarah_S,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @Sarah_S,

Thanks for sharing the login details, I went ahead and checked your settings, and it seems that there is no Revolution slider plugin installed on your server. I went ahead and tried to install the plugin on your server but it seems that there is a slider plugin folder already available on the wp-content/plugins directory and it was not properly installed. I would suggest you use the FTP and delete this “revslider” folder from the **wp-content/plugins/directory ** after that you need to reinstall the slider plugin. If it doesn’t work for you please share the FTP login details in the secure note.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.