Revolution Slider making Cornerstone elements weird

Ok, so I bought revolution slider, and I have found that the slider actually becomes an element inside cornerstone. When I inserted the element and reloaded the editor, it made all my elements white and moved them around. Below I have two screenshots, the first one shows the page without the slider element, the second shows the page with the element. Any suggestions?

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

There are many possible causes, it could be a javascript conflict, and internal error due to memory limit, or due to cache and many more.

Let’s start with internal server error,

  1. First, please edit your site’s wp-config.php through FTP or File Manager then add this line just above the WP_DEBUG line.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

  1. Test the builder again, if it’s not fixed then it’s probably a different internal error so let’s proceed to number 3

  2. In your site’s wp-config.php, please replace this line define('WP_DEBUG', true); with these new lines

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

This does not fix the issue, but we’d like to generate a debug log to find out the details of the error

  1. Load your builder twice, then through your FTP or File Manager, download the /wp-content/debug.log and provide it here. You may upload that file to any file hosting site and just provide the download URL in the secure note.

But, what if it’s a javascript error? In that case, please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note so we could further check the issues you’re getting.

Thanks!

Ok so I tried replacing the code and nothing seems to be working. I don’t seem to have a debug log. These are the error codes I am getting. It is from a file called error_log

[16-Aug-2017 20:05:55 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home3/rarl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-icons/includes/widgets/class-si-widget-social-icons.php on line 281
[16-Aug-2017 20:09:26 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home3/rarl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-icons/includes/widgets/class-si-widget-social-icons.php on line 281
[10-Sep-2017 19:40:52 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home3/rarl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 109
[10-Sep-2017 19:40:56 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home3/rarl/public_html/wp-includes/l10n.php on line 0
[10-Sep-2017 19:41:09 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home3/rarl/public_html/wp-includes/post.php on line 1943
[10-Sep-2017 19:43:57 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home3/rarl/public_html/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 0
[10-Sep-2017 19:57:44 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘theme’ in /home3/rarl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-latest-posts/inc/wplp-front.inc.php on line 40
[10-Sep-2017 19:57:44 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘theme’ in /home3/rarl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-latest-posts/inc/wplp-front.inc.php on line 42
[10-Sep-2017 19:57:44 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘theme’ in /home3/rarl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-latest-posts/inc/wplp-front.inc.php on line 44
[10-Sep-2017 19:57:44 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘theme’ in /home3/rarl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-latest-posts/inc/wplp-front.inc.php on line 46
[10-Sep-2017 19:57:44 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘theme’ in /home3/rarl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-latest-posts/inc/wplp-front.inc.php on line 48

I did figure out that if I click and edit an element it changes back to the way that element should look. Very bizarre.

Ok so I figured it out. Turns out I needed to go under pages and scroll down and select which slider I wanted on that page. It now works fine with Cornerstone.

Glad it’s okay now and thanks for sharing!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.