Revolution Slider Links working in Chrome but not Firefox or Edge

Revolution slider links work on Chrome but not on Firefox or Edge. You can see on https://www.tamaryndplace.com/ second slide. I have hyperlinked the Click Here and the background. None are working properly.

Hi @denrob14,

Thanks for reaching out,

I can’t replicate your issue because your Revolution Slider is not changing to 2nd slide, it always stuck at the first slide.

I suggest that you Disabling Cache. If it’s not helping, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @denrob14,

Thanks for the details. We weren’t able to log in because of this error:
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Please see the secure note.

Hey Dennis,

You mentioned that you essentially modified the Recent Post and tried other plugins. Regretfully, we do not provide support for any theme modification. You will need to consult with 3rd party developers for that as that is outside the scope of our theme support.

We also have a service where we answer custom development questions. If you’re interested, you can signup here https://theme.co/one. After that, you can ask through our One interface, your customization questions.

Thank you for understanding.

Hi Friend,

I think we’re not on the same page. I’m saying I can’t get any plugins or even my code to query a loop in FireFox. I’m not saying that X plugin is having a problem… I’m saying even your widgets and shortcodes aren’t displaying on FireFox and the way I determined it was a ThemeCo issue was creating a loop with Toolset.

Understand better?

Thank You,
Dennis

Hi Friend,

Sorry, I phrased that wrong. This isn’t a plugin issue, as your native widget does not display on FireFox on this site. the X below stood for a variable of all plugins I tried. First I used your element, then shortcode, then plugin, then coded it.

I think we’re not on the same page. I’m saying I can’t get any plugins or even my code to query a loop in FireFox. I’m not saying that X plugin is having a problem… I’m saying even your widgets and shortcodes aren’t displaying on FireFox and the way I determined it was a ThemeCo issue was creating a loop with Toolset.

Understand better?

Thank You,
Dennis

Hi Dennis,

We are having trouble in logging in to your site.

Can you please double check it so we can finally investigate your issue? There could be an issue with your redirection plugin if you are using one.

Best Regards.

Hello Dennis,

When you test your homepage and the slider link, it is not working in Firefox or any other browser that you are not logged in. You will only be redirected to a login page which at the moment is not workin. All because of this Content View Restriction:

gdZ2g1UgSA66DZ4cvdlm2A

I am not sure where it is coming. It could be from Toolset Views or from Ultimate Member. Kindly temporarily deactivate these plugins and for sure that the links in your slider will work.

Hope this explains your issue briefly.

Hi @denrob14,

May we know the URL of the page and which widget does not display on the page? Sorry I am now getting confused with the thread because according to your post " Revolution Slider Links working in Chrome but not Firefox or Edge" and now, it seems that your issue is with the widget. Can you please confirm that the Slider link issue is resolved already? Can you also please create another thread is you have problems with a widget or other issues to avoid confusion.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.