Revolution slider issues with conerstone after last update

Hi !
I updated revolution slider to the last version 5.4.6.6 and now I have issues with cornerstone.
In the front end, it works as usual, but not in cornerstone

On one of the website, all the revolution sliders are now replaced by a placeholder rectangle with the slider revolution logo (so no previews available in cornerstone anymore)

On another website : the revolution sliders completely disappeared : it’s still there in skeleton view, but there’s nothing visible in normal view.

X and wordpress are up to date, I emptied the browser cache, and I have no caching plugin or on my server…

Thanks for your help

Julien

ps credentials in next message

Hey @beju,

Please follow the solutions outlined at https://www.themepunch.com/faq/troubleshooting-tips-for-5-0/

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.