Revolution slider issue

Hi - I have been using revolution slider with X with no problems. I just updated the plugin to version Version 5.4.5.1 and now I have a white screen where the slider is supposed to be : (

I temporarily deactivated it while we figure out the problem, Please advise and thank you!

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

NOTE : Use secure note for confidential data.

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Thank you for your response. I am happy to report the update was successful and the slider is now working : )

However in the backend theme otions - I am not getting a preview in the layout and design mode - I want to increase the content width for mobile - content is reading 2 words across on my IPHONE 6…

thank you for your assistance!!
Simone

Hi Simone,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.