Revolution Slider - Installation

Hi, I know you have plenty of documentation for this… However, I have followed each link, which takes me to an article, which then takes me to the documentation, then to a third-party website to download the plugin and then it fails… Here is my process, can you please help?

theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-revolution-slider/71


themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/
I then download the “Classic Slider” from…
revolution.themepunch.com/free-slider-exchange/
and upload via the plugin page, but then I am greeted with the following error =

Unpacking the package…
Installing the plugin…
The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.
Plugin installation failed.

I have tried multiple browsers and clearing my cache, but I can’t seem to upload the plugin.

Hi @dubdubdan,

Thanks for writing in.

I simply installed the rev slider in your X adds on and it installed great.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.