Hi, I have a background that I created in photoshop that I am using with rev slider. The background has an image either side of the page on the far left and far right.
Problem is when the screen size is reduced to mobile view the two images are being cut out which is very annoying.
So my question is how can I stop this from happening and if I can’t then am I able to change image depending on screen size so I can have this image for desktop and iPad view but then a different background for mobile view?
Any help would be appreciated.’
Thanks
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
I need to check how you set it up first. Please provide the exact URL where this issue is, and if it’s on the coming soon page then please provide the login credentials as well.
If you added them as a layer then I think there is an available option that hides the layer in mobile (visibility options).
Thanks!