Revolution Slider Help on Button and Mobile Responsive

I have spent 3 hours trying to figure out how to simply add a transparent button to my slider. Can you help me? I simply would like a button with a white border and white text that is see-through to the background behind it. And then I need to make it clickable to a url. Please let me know if you can help.

Also, my slider is not responsive enabled but I cannot find where to enable it.
I want it to be responsive for Mobile.
thanks,
lisa

Hello Lisa,

Thanks for writing in! You can easily insert a button and style the button to be transparent. It is best that you consult the documentation for more details. Please check it out here:
https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/buttons/

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-setup/#custom-grid-sizes

You might want to check out this video tutorial on how you can create a fully responsive slider:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.