We have a boxed width site that is 1180px wide. I am trying to get the Rev. Slider to take up the entire width of the white area of the section on the sides. I have the slider layer grid size set to 1180x400.

We have a boxed width site that is 1180px wide. I am trying to get the Rev. Slider to take up the entire width of the white area of the section on the sides. I have the slider layer grid size set to 1180x400.

Hi there,
Thanks for writing around! Make sure you’ve selected Full-Width Layout (see screenshot)

Hope this helps!
Hi There,
Yes, that might work, but that also place your other content on the edge of its section.
To make your slider fullwidth without affecting the other content, is to turn off the Inner Container option of the ROW where the slider is placed.
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
Hi There,
Now I see that what you’re trying to do is a bit tricky. What I advise is to set the Slide Layout to Auto and adjust the Layer Grid Size (height) accordingly.
Thanks,
Hi there,
I tried checking your site but it seems to be inaccessible at the moment.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.