Revolution Slider Full Image

Hi,

I am having a problem with a fixed height. the Revolution slider interface doesn’t show the correct real image.

I set the height and dragged the image around the grid but when I view the image, it’s different.

  1. Default Slider
  2. Hero Scene
  3. Auto

I set the height of the Layer Grid Size to 450px.

Is there a way to view what am I getting to the actual page? I keep having to move the image around because the measurement doesn’t line up.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Secure note added.

Also, how can I make the home page menu background colour to white? The subpages are okay. I tried setting the css even with !important, but something is overriding it.

Hi There,

Your grid width was too narrow.

1240px I have adjusted to 1900px

Hope it helps!