Hi,
without changing anything I now get an error when editing my page with cornerstone, which says to check a second jquery.js But I don’t know how to do this, where this comes from. Can anybode help me with this?

Hi,
without changing anything I now get an error when editing my page with cornerstone, which says to check a second jquery.js But I don’t know how to do this, where this comes from. Can anybode help me with this?

Hi,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
All the best!
I activated the option of js in the footer, so the error-message is gone in cornerstone, but instead there is like an empty box. But you will see this here https://www.twingle.de/x/#/content/126
Hi There,
Upon checking your website I could see that it has 18 active plugins.
Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Hope it helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.