Revolution slider error in other languages after update: slider can not be found)

Dear Themeco Support team

I am writing in because of another slider problem, that i just noticed. I get the error message:

Revolution Slider Fehler: Slider with alias slider_aufmacher not found.
Maybe you mean: ‘x-slider-rs-1’ or ‘x-slider-rs-6’ or ‘post’ or ‘slider6’

We used to have that problem before with our German version (main language), but now we also have it with the other languages (French, English) on these pages:




Example:

I tried to adjust the silder name in the slider settings, like you advised for the german version before, but that did not help.

UPDATE:
Now even the whole header is missing ind French and English:

please see here: http://www.morga.ch/fr/

Would you mind taking a look at it?

Thank you,
lypa

1 Like

Hi There,

sorry, nevermind. I could solve it now by simply re-activating and saving the sliders on these pages. They had been deactivated somehow after all those latest updates.

Thank you.

lypa

Hello There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.