Revolution Slider - Entire Slider Not Showing

Just logged in to view website and now the top part of my slider is not showing on my Home page. It is set to Below Masthead, so I don’t believe I have any special editing capabilities.

Can you let me know where I should adjust this area so that my entire slider shows?

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for reaching out.

Your website is under maintenance and we can’t investigate why your Revolution Slider is not showing. To better help you with your concern, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Just gave you access via the Secure Note.

Hi Kimberly,

I checked your site and found that the height of the header value is 50px. The Revolution slider pushed under the Header as the height set lesser than the actual header height.

I increased the value to 129px and the Revolution slider shows properly.

Have a look on the screenshot too.Theme-Options-X (4)

Thanks

Unfortunately, now there is an extra white space between the header section which contains the logo and menu and the slider. I’d like there to be no extra white space between those two areas thus the setting of 50px eliminates the white space in between. See screenshot to see the issue.

Hey Kimberly,

I tested your site in different browsers with different screen resolutions and I don’t see any gap belween the navbar and the slider (see screenshot)

This could only be your browser’s cache, try clearing your browser’s cache and check your site again. Let us know how this goes!

All looks great now! Thank you.

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.