Revolution Slider does not work

hi all,

I’ve been using x theme for 6 of my sites now and havent had a problem with revolution slider till now. on my site carolinakoladzyn.com, revolution slider does not work for the themes, I bought a license for it, activated the code, which got verified, have the latest versions of everything, including all plug-ins but the add slider from template still does not work, can you please advise. i can provide login credentials if needed.

Hey,

Please, provide your WP credentials in a secure note?

yes thabk you

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, but I am not entirely certain of the issue would you mind to clarify? I’ve created a test page with an slider and it is working fine, how can we replicate the issue?

Have a nice day,

Yes I saw that. But thats not the issue. The issue is when i go and try to add slider from template. I attached an image of it below, on my other sites when I add a template it works, and here it doesnt. I verified the purchase too so Im a bit confused why it does not work.

Hi there,

I was able to able to add a slider from a template successfully after registering the purchase code as mentioned here.

Please try again and let us know how it goes.