Hello!
Yesterday the revolution slider disappeared from my website. Its still active on the backend and when you inspect it you can see the code, but you cant see the slider. What can I do make it visible again?
Hi there,
There seems to be a JS error that is causing the issue that is coming from the FB plugin code you have added in the custom JS.
Please try to remove the code and add this code in the functions.php file of the child theme:
// FB Code
// =============================================================================
add_action('wp_head', 'my_fb_code');
function my_fb_code() { ?>
<!-- Add your code here -->
<?php }
// =============================================================================
thanks for the reply! I removed the code completely but still cant see the slider 
Hi there,
I checked the and the slider seems to be displaying properly now.
Please try to clear your cache.

I just did. Thew slider is popping up now and then
But is mostly not visible for me anyway. Try to refresh the page and see if it is always working for you?

Yes, it is also working on my end. Checked on 3 different browsers, 2 OS. Please purge all the cache.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.