Revolution Slider continous sliding?

Is it possible to create a slider similar to what is seen here: http://coolcarousels.frebsite.nl/c/23/

I would like to have pictures of our employees that continually slide across the screen like the fruit does at the above link. If it would stop and hover and allow you to click through to a link that would be a nice bonus but not 100% necessary.

I’m just not sure this is something that revolution slider can do. thanks.

Hi there. Saw your post and I recently created a slider similar to this so I figured I would share. You’ll have to purchase Slider Revolution to get a license code but after you do you can install addons to the plugin. They are free to install after you have purchased the plugin. After registering you will see a new menu pop up under the Slider Revolution sidebar menu called addons. Click on that and then install the Filmstrip addon. This will do exactly what you are looking for. Make sure to use a single slide and also make sure that the slide is not set to loop and the addon will do the rest.

@design4web

As stated by jacobted this is not possible outside the box. You will need Addons that is only available when revslider is purchased separately.

There is also a simpler version without having to install an addon but that its not exactly the same as your sample.

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/easy-carousels-slider-type-presets/

@jacobted

Thanks for helping out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.