Revolution slider-Carousel not displaying 3 slides

We selected Carousel. We have 3 slides in our slider. Selected Max visible “3”.

1. Only one very large slides shows at one time, not three horizontally.
  2. In full screen ~1200 px (or any other mode) I want the three slides to be a max of 400px high x 264px wide each.
  3. I followed the instructions a https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-setup/#slidelayout, to turn on the customize switch, but often the the grid screen fails to display.
  4. I was unable to determine how to size the grid box. The slides I pulled from media do not have a layer.

Please tell me how to proceed.
Thank you.

Hello Loren,

Thanks for writing in! Since you have done almost all the troubleshooting, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

I am still trying to get 3 slides on the slider screen at the same time located below the masthead on the Home page.
I set the screen widths to Auto and each screen type to 400px by 264px.
I got the slider height to 264px and it is where it should be on the Home page.

Each of the three images in the slide are 400px x 264px.
Unfortunately, I can not determine how to get each to be 400px wide. It appears the slides are each about 1100 px wide with clear space on each side.
Is this my problem?
How do I get rid if the clear space on both sides of the slide.?

I was going to send a “secure Note” with WP access info as suggested, but I do not see that attachment option. ??
stunlight.info
Thank You.

Hello Loren,

I went ahead and edited your slider. Each slides needs to have a background image so that it will display all 3 slides at the same time. Previously, you do not have a background image for the slides which is why the left or right is just empty.

Please check your slider now.

Perfect. I just need to make it static. I never would have guessed two of the same images would be required.
Thank you. I previously used Smart Slider and it is different.
Where is this explained?.

Right now, the slides that are not in the center become transparent. Is there a setting to keep them 100% solid?
Regards.

Also is there a setting that will not loop the slides and they must be moved with the arrows? I tried to pause the loop animation, but that did not seen to stop the look.

Hi Loren,

Please kindly add the CSS code below to Pro > Theme Options > CSS:

.tp-revslider-slidesli {
	opacity: 1 !important;
}

The code above will force all the slots of the slider opacity to 1 and you will not have that fade out effect.

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long thread makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.