Hey Team!
I was wondering if you would know why a button on a Revolution Slider would be transparent when it is set to be filled with color? And if you would know how to fix it? Thanks!
Page with the issue: http://dev.sudburyvisioncentre.com
Hey Team!
I was wondering if you would know why a button on a Revolution Slider would be transparent when it is set to be filled with color? And if you would know how to fix it? Thanks!
Page with the issue: http://dev.sudburyvisioncentre.com
Hi There,
The user access you have given having limited access. I can’t access to revolution slider or theme options.
Please give admin access to the user so that we can have a look.
Thanks
Done! Can you please try again?
Hi there,
Try removing the style template of the button layer.

Thank you, Jade! It works now!
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.