Revolution Slider button inconsistencies

Hi, I have the exact same revolution slider set up to be below the masthead on two different pages. One is a ‘page’ and one is a ‘portfolio item’. I have it inserted via shortcode on the portfolio item, and the button text kerning and line spacing gets all messed up. On the page using the template layout, it looks fine. I am calling the exact same slide in both instances. I’ll include images for your reference.

Hi @jlswilton,

Thanks for writing in.

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

pioneer.jenwilton.com

Hi @jlswilton,

Add this in your custom CSS:

#slide-6-layer-4 .rev_slider .tp-mask-wrap .tp-caption, .rev_slider .tp-mask-wrap :last-child{
    letter-spacing: 0px !important;
}

Let us know how it goes.

THanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi There,

Glad to hear that! The topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply.

Thanks,