I´ve updated today all plugins and the theme. Now, If I have activated Revolution Slider and Visual Composer, each page that has been built using VC wont load.
Please help!!!ç
I´ve updated today all plugins and the theme. Now, If I have activated Revolution Slider and Visual Composer, each page that has been built using VC wont load.
Please help!!!ç
Hi There,
Can you please send your login details with the page name that you have done with VC in a secure note so that we can have a look on to the issue.
Thanks
Ok, I put a secure note 
Hi There,
Thank you for the credentials, but I can not replicate the issue, would you mind guiding us how we can see the issue? I’ve activated the Rev Slider I even added a slider above masthead on the home page (Inicio) but the page looks fine to me. Please clarify.
Also, try clearing your browser’s cache.
Cheers!
Glad to know all is in order on your end now,
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.