I cant add, make or do anything in revolution slider?
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
We are really sorry but we cant say anything about the issue you are facing without checking the website.
Can you please provide us few details so that we can have a look and help you get it resolved.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
- FTP credentials
All the best!
Thanks
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! I have investigated the site and I got this error:
E_ERROR: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1012005 bytes) in \/hermes\/bosnacweb02\/bosnacweb02bg\/b1578\/ipg.jareddanford83871\/wp-content\/plugins\/cornerstone\/includes\/classes\/common\/class-router.php on line 549.
We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */
We also noticed that you haven’t meet the requirements for the revolution slider. You need to increase the upload maxsize and the max post size.
Please check this out:
We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.
Corrected all the issues and I am still have the same issue as before
Hi there,
Would you mind providing a video recording of what’s happening on your end? I just created a test slider and it works okay.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.