Revolution Slider Background Video Not Working

Hey Guys, love the theme and the ease of cornerstone. Am a real novice when building websites. I want to use the Home Video adventure slider and adapted it to the content I wanted. It then suddenly didn’t have the woman surfing video in the background, no matter what I tried it never returned but there is a whole load of code at the top. Also, the the text and logo as well as the transitioning tabs below duplicate underneath the menu bar (the slider is above that). Is there any way of preventing that?

As a further point, I put an email form further down the front page with a video background. The video background to that doesn’t work either, with similar code at the top of the section

Hello @93Green,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict issue, cache, or custom JS/CSS code issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks for that Prakash. The slider started to work again when I deactivated the Email contact plugin that came bundled with the theme and I then updated the theme. On activation things still seem to be fine, thought the duplication of slider content under the main header is still there. What I will do is give you admin access, so you can see this. Thanks for your help

Hello @93Green,

It seems that you have set the slider on multiple locations, I would suggest you go to the pages–>Edit—>Page Settings —>Slider Setting Below the Masthead—> Select as deactivate. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Thanks

Cheers Prakash, you’re an absolute star. Perfect

Hi @93Green,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.