Revolution Slider as a full screen background slider

Hi guys,

I realise this question seems to be asked before but I think my situation is a little bit different. I created a page with a fullscreen background slideshow using the ‘background image(s)’ option in de default page settings of theme PRO. But… I want to use this slideshow for every page in my site and making changes to this slideshow would mean editing every single page in the site. Therefore, I’m hoping the same effect can be accomplished by using 1 Revolution Slider as a background. But it seems I have to choose either “below or above masthead” which makes my slideshow not fullscreen.
I also need my web editors to be able to overlay content using the default Wordpress editor (not having to enter content in Revolution Slider text layer as that would be too complicated for them).

Thanks in advance!
Tijs

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, you can set your slider layout as Full-Screen and set your page template to Blank - No Container | No Header, No Footer this way your slider will take up the entire page.

However, setting a slider as a background can be tricky and might require a custom development. You can try the CSS code provided here: https://www.themepunch.com/faq/set-slider-pages-main-background/

Cheers!