Revolution Slider, any slider, not working with Pro 2 update

Hi there,

I have some problems with the Slider Revolution Plug-in.
The site is still in development, but we are quickly going to put it live.
The site is an e-commerce site using WooCommerce.
A few weeks ago, the site crushed when I attempted to edit any page. I discovered that the root cause was the above mentioned plug-in since deactivating it the editing was possible.
Then for a while I had to attend other things and meanwhile the Pro 2.0.0 update rolled-out.

Now, I have updated Pro to Pro 2.0.2. The premises of the update are good, but I still have issues with Slider Revolution.

The problem is that the slider doesn’t show up. When editing, it gives me a message saying that the preview isn’t available and checking the page with another browser (outside the editing mode) the are is blank.

Thinking it was a to-be-fixed-bug in Pro 2,I tried with other sliders (Soliloquy, Layer Slider) but actually I cannot visualize any of them.

I took a look at the support forum and found some suggestions. I implemented all of them, but nothing work.

Do you think there are some problems with WooCommerce, which is installed and used as well?

Will you please help me?

Thank you in advance!

Hiroki

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Can you please check this article for the clarification regarding the Slider priview.

Hope this is clear for your issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.