Revolution Slider - AJAX Error ParseError - X Theme

HI,

I have a bundled version of the Revolution Slider with the Theme X. Since the past couple of months I’ve been getting an AJAX Error! ParseError every time I open the plugin. I can see the different slideshows on the plugin dash board but none of them are opening in the editor.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin, as well as X Theme, and everything is updated to the latest versions.

Anyone have a solution for this? My website is mainly slider based, especially the home page, which is making this extremely challenging.

Thanks.

Hi Naquia,

Thank you for writing in, is that the site you’re working on below? There is a broken HTML markup right after the <body> tag. Please do testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hi Guys,

I am having the same issue after updating the revolution slider plugin.

1.- It breaks my main slider on the home page so the developers asked me to enable Put JS to Body but every time I try to save the changes it gives me a an Ajax error. How can I fix this please my site is mainly slides as well.

Hey @zigotic,

We’re sorry to hear you’re also having this issue. Below is a list of the usual causes of this issue so please check and try each one of them.

• A third party plugin with errors could cause Ajax functionality of other plugins to malfunction. Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

• Low WordPress server memory allocation could also be the reason. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory to 512M. If you’re comfortable with coding, you can do this yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php. It’s still best to contact your host if they allow this though because if not, even if you placed the code, it won’t take effect.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '768M' );

If both solutions don’t work, please open a separate thread and give us the following details in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL, Username and Password
  • FTP Access.

By the way, please always open your own thread as it will help us serve you better. Moreover, the Secure Note feature will be available to the original poster so if you open a secure note in this thread, the original user could see it.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.