Revolution Slider (again)

Hi, I have a background image on rev slider of 3 computer screens and I want the effect of text appearing on the screen once the slider loads. In the slider editor I have placed the text on the screens and positioned them exactly where I want them, however when I save and then refresh the site in a separate browser the text is in a completely different place to where I placed it in the editor. Also I would like the text within the screens to stay in place relative to the screen size, (however big screen size is I always need the text to be dead central in the images computer screens). Why is this and how can I solve it?
I thought what you see in the rev slider editor is a true reflection of how it will look on your real site?
The site URL is www.danbentonsmith.co.uk

Also I am using Ethos 3 stack and really like the effect of the slider and the masthead both being visible and filling the screen (http://demo.theme.co/ethos-3/). Notice how both slider and masthead fill the screen even when screen size is reduced. This is the case when viewing on laptop but as soon as i switch to ipad (both portrait and landscape) there is a big gap below the masthead and showing some of the content. Again I would like to find a solution to this.

If you need login details to my dashboard then that is fine.
Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for writing in!

You can actually re-position your revslider layers on different screensize.

2 Screen/Device

To use this option, you first have to enable a Custom Grid Size for additional screens/devices.

Toggling between the different options here will allow you to style and position your Layer content based on the selected screen/device.

For example, if you had a text-based layer, you could assign it a font-size of 64px, with a top-right position for desktop view. Then if you switch to the smartphone view, you could change the layer’s font-size to 32px, and give it a bottom-left position.

For more information kindly refer to the link below.

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slide-layers/#layercanvas
https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/

Hope that helps

Hi thanks for replying but it didn’t really answer my question. I am aware of how to move layers dependant on screen size.
Please read through the initial question again and get back to me or maybe point me in the direction of a forum that can help me.
Thanks

Your Grid Sizes and Positioning looks off. This video from ThemePunch is the best resource to learn how to work with the Grid Size https://youtu.be/OIJShHQlMx0.

I see that you already achieve the Ethos 3 setup (fullscreen slider with masthead offset).

Thanks.