Hey I’ve been using the agency theme and I was trying to just edit it and just deleted the first slide that was part of the demo template when I was trying to get rid a second slide. I was trying to just alter that one to what I wanted with different verbiage and a different image because I like how overall it was set up.
I do not have a backup for it since the backup plugin I was using apparently didn’t work. Is there a code or download for the Agency demo revolution slider I can have so I can upload it and then alter it like I was trying to do before?
Thanks!
Thanks for writing in.
My recommendation to you is to create a dev site then install an agency demo. From there, you can get the revolution slider agency template and also you could use the dev site to develop your site before duplicating it as your live site. 
Hope it helps.
Thanks.