Revolution slider 2nd attempt at an answer

Hi I posted this same question yesterday and the agent that got back to me did not answer my question so I have to post it again which is quite frustrating.

Hi, I have a background image on rev slider of 3 computer screens and I want the effect of text appearing on the screen once the slider loads. In the slider editor I have placed the text on the screens and positioned them exactly where I want them, however when I save and then refresh the site in a separate browser the text is in a completely different place to where I placed it in the editor. Also I would like the text within the screens to stay in place relative to the screen size, (however big screen size is I always need the text to be dead central in the images computer screens). Why is this and how can I solve it?
I thought what you see in the rev slider editor is a true reflection of how it will look on your real site?
The site URL is www.danbentonsmith.co.uk

Also I am using Ethos 3 stack and really like the effect of the slider and the masthead both being visible and filling the screen (http://demo.theme.co/ethos-3/). Notice how both slider and masthead fill the screen even when screen size is reduced. This is the case when viewing on laptop but as soon as i switch to ipad (both portrait and landscape) there is a big gap below the masthead and showing some of the content. Again I would like to find a solution to this.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing us!

Rev slider layers are absolute position in behavior. How ever it work perfectly in different screen size or device.
In your case you are using two layer for each text and a Computer screen. Can you please try managing the position with screen size manager of Rev slider.

If that is not working for you, can you please provide us the admin details of your website by using a secure note so that we can have a closer look on to it.

Thanks