Revoke license issue

Hello, I closed on site and I did follow the revoke prouder. After that I have removed the site. Now I like to reuse the code but it says it belongs the another site and that I need to revoke. But I can’t do this again since the site is removed.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Please try going to your license page here in Apex/forum and make sure the purchase key is assigned to that given domain. Or are you just revoking it from your site admin? You still need to remove the assigned site to your purchase key and it should be doable in your license page. And then, re-assign your preferred site then do the validation in your site’s admin.

Thanks!

sorry my mistake. I did not see/understand the save button next to the url in Apex. Sorry for this silly mistake

No problem, we’re here to help :slight_smile: Glad it’s okay now!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.