Revoke licence from inaccessible site

I need to revoke my licence from a previously used URL (lifestyleblackandwhite.com) and add to my new one (ladyploves.com) - The problem is that I didn’t renew the old URL (lifestyleblackandwhite.com) and so cannot access the Wordpress for it anymore and manually revoke the licence myself - can you please revoke it on my behalf so that I can apply my licence to my new URL (ladyploves.com)

Many thanks for your help.

You just have to go to account -> licenses and remove the URL from your license :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! i went to that area many times trying to remove the url and this last time it worked because
I clicked the check mark - this was not intuitive to me as when the check mark appears once i removed the URL I assumed it had auto-saved my change (as there is no save button on page).

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Thanks for helping, @Johanschack. Glad it helped, @lifestyleblackandwhi. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.