Review style change

Hi there, I’m wondering if I can change the look of the reviews on my products, here is a link to a review and it looks quite big and blocky https://www.honestlynatural.com.au/shop/honestly-nappy-balm-2/ , Id like a simple review with the persons name and date… No picture is necessary. I don’t know how to code or anything so I may need some guidance if I need to add something in

Hello @TinyLewy,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.woocommerce #comments article.comment {
    padding: 10px;
}

section.x-comment-content p {
    font-size: 85% !important;
}

cite.x-comment-author {
    font-size: 100%;
}

If you don’t want to show box that’s there in left side, please add following code also:

.x-comment-img {
    display: none;
}

.x-comment-wrap {
    width: 100%;
    margin-left: 0 !important;
}

.woocommerce #comments article.comment:before{display:none;}

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you Prasant, Worked perfectly and was easy for someone who doesn’t know anything about code!

We are glad that it works for you!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.