Revert back to earlier version of cornerstone

Hi, our dev tells me he is unable to open pages for edit in Cornerstone after the latest update. Can you please provide the previous version so we can backup and continue working on the site. Thank you.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, but I won’t recommend restoring to previous version yet. As I don’t see any major issue on your site right now. The Under Construction page works fine and I can open pages in Cornerstone on my end (see screenshot).

What I am seeing though are mix content error (https://prnt.sc/gx9ryr) some of the site resources are still loaded from non-secure protocol (http:) while the site is using the secure (https://), you might want to use WP Force SSL or alike to force all your site’s resources to load from https:.

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, internal, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!