Rev Slider Videolightbox keeps disappearing and is to large

I have created a lightbox video popup using the text/html layer with the bottom shortcode:

[button class=“video-lightbox” href=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/3lYZw0kOdpM?" lightbox_video=“true”]Watch Video[/button]
[lightbox selector=”.video-lightbox" opacity=“0.1”]

However it then seems to look like this:

But when I do not add the words "Watch Video[/button] the button looks the same as the other boxes. Not sure where or how this is happening.

At the same time, when i preview the page the button shows up but then disappears. I checked the animation settings and there’s nothing in “out animation”.

Help? :slight_smile:

Hello There,

The code should work fine unless other wise your other buttons has a different class which made it a little bit smaller. You can make use of this code as a test:

[button class="video-lightbox x-btn-mini" href="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3lYZw0kOdpM?" lightbox_video="true"]Watch Video[/button]
[lightbox selector=".video-lightbox" opacity="0.1"]

If still does not work, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

I know im super late on replying back. for some reason i didnt get any notice of this. However, i figured it out and yes I also tried out your way as well and it worked. Thank you so much!

You’re most welcome!