Rev Slider Synchronization

Hi,

I have four separate Revolution Sliders which all have identical timing characteristics, but they often fall out of sync with each other.

Please follow the link in the attached URL and scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the problem. Is there a way to overcome these timing issues and get all the sliders to change at the same time?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that all of the timing is the same. The loop timeline, slide timing and layer animation timeline. Please check this out: https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/layer-animations-timeline/

Hope this helps.

Hi RueNel,

Many thanks for the reply.

All the timings are the same (see attachment) as I created the sliders from the same template. There is no layer animation as the logos are just background images. I’d really like to get these sliders in sync. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards
Regards

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Please keep in mind that the sliders initialize in sequence. They do not initialize at the same time. This could be the reason why they are not in sync. They may differ with half of a second when the sliders loaded. In the longer run, the difference could become more and more and this is when they begun to have a bigger difference in playing each slides.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks RueNel, I was afraid that might be the case. Maybe I’ll have to combine all four sliders in to one and make it responsive. Thanks for the explanation. I appreciate your time.

Thank you.