Rev Slider Problem with nav button focus

Hi,

I’ve created a revolution slider on my main x page, but the right navigation button is having trouble reacting to mouse clicks or finger taps. It is working but only seems to be reacting at the right edges of the button. The left one works fine.

This is the link to the slider: http://s20880.p20.sites.pressdns.com/#thestory

thanks

Ed

Hello Ed,

Thanks for posting in! I have inspected your site and it seems that the arrow is behind another layer. To resolve this issue, we have to make sure that the arrow will be on top of all other layers. Please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

body .hesperiden.tparrows {
    z-index: 100000000;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

HI,

Thanks for your reply. That worked great. Thanks.

What I don’t understand though is the nav buttons are a standard feature of the Rev Slider, not buttons that I have created on a layer in the timeline, so how can there be something overlaying the nav buttons?

Also this is the first time i’ve used the new support feature (I’ve used the old one many times) - How do I flag the thread so I recieve an email when there has been a reply?

Thanks for your help.

Ed

Hello There,

The nav buttons came from different styles to choose from. In this particular skin style, the z-index may not have been set yet that is why when the layers is added on the slide, the nav buttons may have been behind these new layers.

By the way, the email notifications were turned off. To monitor the notifications of your thread, you can check it here instead: https://theme.co/apex/forum/u/LumoDesign/notifications/responses

Hope this helps.

Ok, thanks for your reply.

How do I turn on email notifications?

Thanks

Ed

hello Ed,

To turn on your notifications, please go to https://theme.co/apex/forum/u/LumoDesign/preferences/emails.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.