Rev Slider not playing video in header

I can even see it playing in the customize section but it does not start on the front end above the masthead just displays the cover image and type. I had it working before. https://www.gulfbreezerecovery.com/

Hi there,

I checked the front end of your website and found out there is a Javascript error in a minified file which I could not identify:

Please consider that the theme CSS and JS files are all minified out of the box, that is why if you use minification plugins and the files get minified again you will have unexpected results. You either need to avoid using such plugins or exclude the Theme and Cornerstone assets from the minification.

Thank you.

Thank you Chris! I disabled the velocity minify plugin and it works fine, seems to have possibly resolved some other issues too.

Glad to hear it!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.