Rev Slider not displaying below masthead

Hi There,
I’m having trouble with getting the Rev slider to display below the masthead. The only way I can get it to display below the masthead is to add it on the same page in a row. Obviously I don’t want or need two instances of the same slider on one page.

Can you please take a look?

The site is currently in development at: https://www.saintjamespreschool.com/

Thanks very much,
Nancy

Hello again,
I just became aware of some additional information that might help you trouble shoot this. The malfunction started when the desktop global setting was changed to 1980. It’s been changed back to the default setting: 1240, but the slider still does not work unless there is another instance of it on the home page.

Also note, I did try deactivating the plugin. And I tried another slider thinking that the one I’m using may have been corrupted in some way.

The results are the same; it doesn’t work unless there is another instance of a slider (doesn’t matter which one) on the home page.

I hope this helps.
Thanks very much.

Hello There,

Thank you for the very detailed post information. I have logged in and after modifying your Slider Global Settings the issue has been resolved. I simply enabled the “Include RevSlider libraries globally” option in Slider Revolution > Global Settings.

If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

:grinning:Rue, suffice it to say that if I could send you a hug via this message, I would! thank you, thank you, thank you!
You are the BEST!!! :heart_eyes:

Hey @NLeVasseur,

You’re most welcome!
We are just glad we were able to help you out.

Regards.