Hi,
On the site vanisleseptic.com the mobile version (Iphone 6+ latest iOS) the mobile menu button is being displayed above the header slider.
Is there css i can use to resolve this issue?
thanks,
Brent
Hi,
On the site vanisleseptic.com the mobile version (Iphone 6+ latest iOS) the mobile menu button is being displayed above the header slider.
Is there css i can use to resolve this issue?
thanks,
Brent
Hey there,
Here’s what I see.

Above your navbar is your slider and below is an an image wrapped in a Responsive Visibility shortcode set to be visible on a tablet.
Please give us a screenshot of what you see on your end and give us the specific browser and version you’re using.
Your login credentials also doesn’t work. Please check.
Thanks.
I have adjusted the login credentials in the secure note. they will now work.
I had removed the slider from the mobile version and used the image in place f the slider.
Is there a way that I can have the mobile menu below the image i am using in place of the slider ?
thanks,
Brent
Hi Brent,
Unfortunately that it is not possible out of the box with X and would require custom development out of the scope of our support.
You could achieve something like that with PRO instead.
Hope it helps