Rev Slider - Issues since update

Hi,

I am having issues with Rev Slider in 2 of my websites (homepage), since the last update.
I have cleaned my cache but without success.
Website 1: Carousel not loading images. Bottom of page, Blogposts (last posts) not displaying.
Website 2: Text font was white and now is black.

Can you help?

Hey @PanInternational,

Please try opening the Global Settings of Slider Revolution and enabling the Include libraries globally option.

If that doesn’t help, it’s best that you copy your site to a staging server so we could investigate without the risk of breaking your site. If you don’t want to create a staging copy of your site, please give us the following information in a Secure Note

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you, but unfortunately didn’t work.

Hey @PanInternational,

I went to General Options > Advanced of your Blog Slider and enabled Put JS to Body and this made the 2 sliders show up in your homepage test page (see secure note).

Please try that option in your other site.

Thanks.

Thank you @christian

That worked for the website 1.
But not for website 2, where the text is white on Rev. Slider, but it loads in dark blue.

Hello @PanInternational,

We have logged in and we could not figure out which slider or where we can find the slide as shown in the screenshot above. Please clarify it so that we can take a closer look at the settings.

Thank you.

Hi @runel

Sorry for that.
The slider is on the homepage (first thing you see)
The text MUSIC AND CULTURE should be white.
The slider is called Parallax Scroll

Hope that helps.

Hey @PanInternational,

The dark blue color is coming from the Animation setting.

I’d recommend you learn more about the Layer Animations here: https://www.themepunch.com/slider-revolution/layer-animations/

Hope that helps.

Thank you @christian

Solved.
It’s strange because this has been working with white text for more than 1 year, and now it changed automatically to another colour.

That could be a bug (that has fix) or caching (that has cleared), glad things sorted out now.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.