Rev Slider issue on PRO - Safari Related

Hi there,

One of my clients told me of a weird occurrence. If you scroll to the bottom of the page in safari, and go back fully to the top, the header detaches from the top of the site. Why can this occur?

Sites affected:

https://tokiobudapest.com/

Thanks!

Hi @Pbalazs89,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked both the site in Online Browser Testing tool, but it the issue you described can’t be replicated. If you are still having this issue, please mention the device, browser name and version, and also the operating system you are using, that helps us to replicate the issue at our end.

Thanks

Hi there,

Safari on the 15 inch macbook pro.
Also on 14inch macbook pro.

I created a video to showcase it in case I did not explain myself clearly.

Hello @Pbalazs89,

I can replicate the issue on my Safari browsing. To better assist you with this issue, please provide us access to one of your sites. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

Hey @Pbalazs89,

This looks like a bug but the setup that will least exhibit the unwanted behavior is setting the Position to Relative and setting the Sticky Z-Index Stack enabled.

This issue only happens in Safari 14+. I’ll post this case in our issue tracker so this will be queued for investigation by our development team.

Slider Revolution is not invovled in this, by the way. I didn’t log in to your site but replicated this on my test site with simple sticky bar setup.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Hiii, thanks for having a look. Here’s the thing though. I tried fixing it based on your settings and it did not do the trick unfortunately. Could you try fixing it on the site provided as it seems to something else.

Thanks!

Hey @Pbalazs89,

It’s actually not a fix. It’s just a setting that:

If it’s the gap is still drastic on your end, regretfully, please don’t use the sticky header for now IF you have lots of website traffic coming in from Safari 14+. This issue is already in the queue for investigation.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.