Rev Slider image path

Hi,

I moved my site to a new domain, it all works fine but I need to relink the images in Rev Slider. The missing images are showing as red blocks and I can’t remember what order the images go in the slideshow. Can you tell me how to view the missing image’s file name?

Thanks,
Joanne

Hi Joanne,

The images might be showing as missing because not all the URLs on your site were updated when you changed the domain.

What you can do is to use Better Search Replace and to search for the previous domain name and replace it with the new that. That way, you can make sure that all the link and image paths are updated to the domain. But please make sure to keep a backup of your site before making any changes.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.