Rev Slider - Front end issues

Hi,

I have two issues:

  • There is a Shape Layer (white box) that for some reason doesn’t load (front end) with the rest.
  • The fonts that I use are “converting” to italic on the front end

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for writing in!

The fonts are appearing in Italic because you have set (“Body Font Italic” > On) in (X > Theme Options > Typography). To get the slider text in normal style, please add this CSS snippet in “Slider Custom CSS” section:

.tp-caption {
    font-style: normal;
}

Regarding the shape appearance, I investigated this issue and I can see that setting the width/height values in “PX” works, while setting them in “%” doesn’t work. It might be that slider’s settings aren’t saved correctly since when I click on the preview button I got this message:

Not Acceptable!
An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security.

According to this guide, you can report this issue to your hosting provider to get it sorted out. Also, try to clear cache from your website, either from your caching plugin or your CDN provider if you are using any (Cloudflare for example).

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.