Rev. Slider does not display on mobile

Hi,

I am using Rev Slider on my home page and today I notice that it was showing a message “No slides found, please add some slides” on my mobile. I cleaned the cache and even tried with a different browser.
I don’t know what am I doing wrong. I think it was working last time I checked.

2 days have passed and this post have been totally ignored! :confused:
Here’s a screenshot of what I am seeing on my mobile.

Hope someone can provide a solution!

Hi @PanInternational,

Thanks for your patience.

Upon checking your setup on my mobile, I could see that the error is showing in mobile, however I could not be able to check your setup closer because the password is not working.

Once we got the credentials, we’ll do our best to help you.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I imagine you guys are busy, specially now with the new updates, but waiting three days for a reply is a lot, when you have clients waiting for your work.
Anyway, hope you can help me solve this issue.

Thank you

Hi there,

The slide are hidden on mobile that’s why you are getting that message.

Please select the slide then check the Hide Slide on Mobile under the General Settings.

Simple. :slight_smile:

Thank you, Jade.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.