I have made my website using the integrity theme. Overall, the website is coming along nice. However, I am having a hard time with the responsiveness of it when it comes to phones and tablets. Maybe I am doing something fundamentally wrong. I would like to provide you login for the website to check.
Hi,
Please remove margin and padding to your section and row element.
If you want to limit the width, you can turn on your Row element's Inner Container then add max-width in Inline CSS
eg.


That way it will resize accordingly.
Hope that helps.
Thank you Paul. That has really helped and made it easier now to format the site.
Can you also help me with the line spacing issue. for example, how do I control the gap between the image and the title CONNECT.
Hi there,
Please add the class mtn to the heading elements like this:
<h5 class="mtn">CONNECT</h5>
Hope this helps.
That helped very nicely. I have another question that I am struggling with. Currently, I am padding the last section of the page so that the footer bar fits perfectly at the bottom. Is there another way so that the footer is always at the bottom of the screen no matter what the device type is.
Thanks
Hi There,
Please add to X | Theme Options | CSS
.x-main.full {
min-height: 100vh;
}
Hope it helps!
thanks. It helped a bit buy now there is a lot of space by default between the section and footer. Please check the page about us and you may know what i am talking about.
Hi there,
The latest given CSS code will only work if you have enough content to fill. That will not work for all cases. You can not have the footer always at the bottom of the page and also have less space in cases that content is short. Those 2 requests contradict themselves and are not possible to implement.
Please kindly consider that this is considered as a customization of the theme and our theme does not have such a layout out of the box, that is why this is out of our support scope. We will be able to give you suggestions here and there but you need to implement the way you want yourself.
Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.
Thank you for your understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.