Responsive Text Tools in modal window :-(

Hello there,

I have to say, I am a highly disappointed by the counterintuitive nature of the responsive text tool in 5.x.

Prior to 5.0, the responsive text tools were available in the sidebar inspector window, which was great because it allowed the designer to “tweak” the numbers until it displayed correctly. I would frequently test my numbers on all display sizes to get them to scale “just right” before saving the changes and reloading the page.

But now, those tools are in the modal window that completely blocks the cornerstone canvas. Now I literally have to “guess” at the numbers, save, and reload the screen to see if I “guessed” right. Not very intuitive at all! Definitely a step backwards!

Is there any way we can go back to the previous way the responsive text tools were displayed?

Hi There,

Although there is no way of getting back the previous design right now, I am forwarding your observations regarding the UX of the element so it can be taken into consideration.

Thank you for sharing your point of view.

Joao

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.