Responsive text size change without cornerstone

Can you help me with the simplest way to make the text bigger on mobile than it is on desktop view? This is for multiple instances. Unfortunatey this website was created before cornerstone was so great (I used WP Bakery) and coming back to it am trying to fix some responsive issues. Is there a way I can do this with CSS?

Hi @jimmillard,

Unfortunately, there is no such option available. You have to do it using custom CSS code. For that, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you in doing the custom CSS code or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

You used to offer simple css help within ‘normal’ tech support which is why i paid for this.

Hello @jimmillard,

Sorry for the confusion, please note we provide cosmetic changes CSS code. To change the text size for the small devices you need to add the custom CSS code. You can use the browser inspector to select the correct CSS selector so you can code custom CSS code to the CSS selector. Please note that you need to add the custom CSS code in the media query for the mobile device.

@media(max-width:480px){
/* Your custom CSS */
}

You can lease the CSS from here.

I checked your site but it is not working at the moment, I would suggest you please let us know when the site is working and please specify the exact text with a screenshot so that we can provide you example CSS code for the mobile screen.

Thanks

Hi there,

The site is working again now!

Thanks

Hi @jimmillard,

Please let us know if you are still facing the issue you reported earlier.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.