Responsive text not working on page load

Hi support, I am having the same problem as a user in a previous support thread: https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/responsive-text-doesnt-load-properly/page/2/

I am using responsive text on a page. When I load the page, the text is far too small. Resizing the browser window even slightly prompts the text to become responsive and display at the correct size.

I have this problem on Chrome, but on Safari everything works fine.

The user in the previous thread was given some JS code which I tried, but doesn’t solve my problem. I am still experiencing the issue on Chrome. Please would you be able to help me resolve this?

Thank you

UPDATE: I am now experiencing this issue on Safari too.

Hello @fullstreet,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I tried loading your website on my end and text seems to be working fine. Please see screencast. https://screencast.com/t/fg4M4akgnG

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

Thanks for your response - unfortunately I’m still experiencing this issue. I can’t understand what’s causing it - please see the video below of what I’m seeing. Hope you can shed some light on this!

Thanks again

Hi there,

Thanks, what’s the correct one, the small one upon load or the bigger one upon resize? If the correct one is the smaller then you should change your responsive text max size to 46px, and min size to about 26px.

If the bigger one is the correct font, then please add this code to your global custom javascript.

jQuery ( document ).ready ( function() {
setTimeout( function(){ jQuery(window).resize(); } , 500 );
} );

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.