Responsive text does not carry over in template

Hi,

For a client I made an example post for her to use. I saved it as a template. Now, when making a new post and inserting this template it doesn’t carry over the responsive text settings I made, it only carries over the ‘h-responsive’ class; but not the settings themselves:

I really need this and it makes me question if this a theme wide issue. It rather defeats the purpose of the idea of templates, no?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully the responsive settings, custom css and custom JS will not be included when you save the page as a template. Their is already a pending task to include these settings when you save the page as a template. It might be out in the next update release.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.