Responsive text columns height

Hi,
I was wondering if you could give me an advice on how to resolve an aesthetic issue on my site for tablet devices or smaller screens.
On my home page actually I have 4 columns with 4 softwares and relative description with buttons at the bottom. They are aligned well on large screens but when I look the site on a smaller screen or tablet some columns get taller than the others due to the text breakpoint. I would like, if possibile, to maintain the column height, maybe by responsive text solution or something similar. Let me know what is your solution.

This is my site: www.mediana.com

This is the screenshot:

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I can see that you are using Visual Composer. To be able to have the same column heights using Visual Composer, please check out this tutorial: https://vc.wpbakery.com/video-academy/how-to-create-layout-with-equal-height-columns/

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.